Conduct audits and follow-up on action plans as allocated in the approved audit plan. Perform surprise audits at various locations of the company, including interior locations. Review compliance with company policies and procedures. Identify critical control issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist the department head in executing various financial, compliance and operational audits as per IIA standards
- Assess the degree of compliance with organizational policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and regulations
- Demonstrate a sufficient understanding of Internal Audit Methodologies, tools, and techniques to produce completed process documentation (e.g., Risk Matrix Control Matrix, flowcharts and narrative descriptions)
- Understand internal audit and control concepts and applies them to plan, perform and report on the evaluation of various business processes’ performance
- Identify control weaknesses and develop appropriate recommendations
- Assist the department head in developing audit programs and implement annual audit plan
- Accumulate, verify and analyze available data and identify existing or potential problem areas
- Prepare and submit audit report and relevant working papers in a timely and accurate manner (as per time budget)
- Monitor the timely implementation of all agreed upon recommendations within the set time frame
- Perform other duties as assigned by the department head
- Bachelor degree in audit, finance, accounting or relevant field
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent command of English in essential
- 1-3 years of audit experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Strong reporting and writing skills
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrates time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills, able to work independently and in a team