Manage the Information Technology department and oversee the proper execution of its business plan through monitoring and guiding all Information Technology team members and aligning department's performance with Tanmia's approved conditions, policies, procedures and prevailing regulations
- Manage the day to day IT operation to ensure proper L1 & L2 technical support
- Supervise the IT team and ensure compliance with targets and processes
- Work with business sector heads and the IT team to develop and determine IT projects and work prioritization process
- Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
- Plan and maintain enterprise’s hardware and software
- Maintain the implemented systems and make sure that they are functioning properly
- Manage the purchases of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
- Support the delivery of business plan according to assigned projects, on time and within budget
- Ensure the closure of the projects within the targeted timeline
- Communicate proactively the projects status, issues and risks to management
- Develop and Implement MIS & IT policies & procedures based on best practices
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility
- Appropriate staffing of the department to ensure workload balance and high productivity
- Develop, manage and motivate staff, apply appropriate compensation and rewards, and identify the trainings needed by the IT
BS in Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Science or related field
10 to 15 years of total IT & MIS experience of which min. 7 years’ experience in managing IT Projects Teams and delivering ERP Projects
- Proof practice of Oracle ERP implementation.
- Good command of planning and management tools as Microsoft Project, EPM.
Certified in a convenient project management discipline (e.g. PMP, Prince 2 …) and/or ITIL expert level.