This salad is perfect to serve for lunch or dinner as it is packed with protein and goodies, to help you feel satisfied and full!
Serving size: 1 serving
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. Place quinoa and 160ml water in a saucepan over a high heat. Bring to the boil, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Lightly spray a non-stick fry pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned all over and cooked through. Set aside in a heatproof bowl.
3. To make the dressing: place all the ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
4. Place the tomato, avocado, walnuts, rocket leaves, roman lettyce and cooked quinoa in a mixing bowl and toss gently to combine. Add the dressing to the salad and toss gently to coat.
5. To serve, place the salad on a serving plate and top with the cooked chicken.