Tanmia Agricultural Development Company was founded in 1972 in Lebanon as a day-old chick producer. By 1998, we launched our meat products and became one of the leading chicken meat processing companies in Lebanon and the Middle East.
Over the years we have perfected our practices in broiler farming, poultry processing and further processing to provide consumers with the healthiest variety of original chicken products.
Our Vision: To be the trusted supplier of healthy chicks and broilers, and the most trusted brand name in safe poultry meat and its delicious cooked products.
Our mission is to continue being the leader in producing healthy chicks and broilers for our farmer clients and to be the best supplier at providing premium-quality poultry fresh and pre-cooked products to our customers and consumers through mastery, innovation and caring for the environment and our employees.
We direct all our production facilities towards that end by:
- Raising chicken in hygienic farms safe from contamination
- Feeding chicken all natural, vegetarian feed
- Limiting human contact with raw materials and finished products
- Handling and packaging professionally to ensure freshness
- Labeling our products accurately to protect the consumer’s interest
- Catering to our customer’s needs and requirements
As a pioneer in the poultry industry, we continuously aim in improving our mastery in raising chicken, in processing them, in delivering them to market, and in doing a follow-up with our consumers.
We rise above the average level of service to innovate with the aim to create an emotional impact on our internal and external customers consumers. We encourage Out Of The Box thinking to improve our products and optimize our processes. We differentiate ourselves through resourcefulness, originality and inspiration while listening to consumer needs.
We value the safety and quality of life of our employees and support their personal aspirations. We promote mutual trust between our business and the public at large and we dedicate resources to protect and help improve the community and the environment we operate in.
To us, Food Safety Management System is key to our operations for three reasons:
- To exceed our consumers expectations of quality and taste and ensure their satisfaction and trust
- To respect and abide by Government food legislations and contribute positively to the food industry in Lebanon.
- To achieve consistently consumers’ satisfaction and reduce the potential losses from nonconformity.
And now, Tanmia’s Food Safety Management Systems is proud to be ISO 22000 certified, further reassuring its credibility as a professionally managed poultry product provider.ISO 22000 certification is granted only to companies that function within extremely strict international standards of hygiene and quality assurance.
Since our existence, we guaranteed the best quality and most hygienic products and therefore we were the first food processing company in Lebanon to be awarded the HACCP certificate in November 2004 by QMI (Quality Management Institute), a division of the Canadian Standards Association, confirming the implementation of proper Food Safety Management Systems.
Our Environmental Responsibility
Subscribe to our newsletter