Prep time: 90 min Cook time: 40 min Serves: 4 people
1 kg Tanmia Whole legs
4 tbsp Olive oil
1 Garlic cloves
3 tsp Ginger sprinkles To taste and demand Salt, black pepper, curcuma
2 cups Basmati rice
1/3 cup Rose water
1 cup Fried or roasted nuts (cashews, almonds…)
1 tbsp Chopped parsley
How To Cook Biryani Chicken
1. Soak saffron in rose water, and leave it aside.
2. In a saucepan after heating the oil, cook chopped onion until they take a brownish red color then Tanmia drumsticks, continue cooking until it takes a golden color.
Then add the minced garlic and ginger, and let it simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Spice up chicken mixture with salt, pepper, turmeric, mix well, so that the flavors blend and then put the pot aside.
4. At the same time prepare the rice: in a saucepan over high heat put 3-4 cups of water, add a tablespoon of salt and two tablespoons of oil, when the water boils, add the rice, leave it to boil again, for 7-9 minutes to double the size of the rice but keep the rice a bit harsh.
5. Sprinkle the saffron mixture over the rice, cover the pot and continue cooking over low heat for 20 minutes, until the rice is well cooked.
6. For serving: put the rice and then add on top the Tanmia drumsticks and garnish with the roasted nuts and chopped parsley.