1 tbsp Tomato paste Hot pepper, salt, turmeric To taste and demand Chopped coriander, lemon slices for garnish
How To Cook Tandouri Chicken
1. Sprinkle Tanmia filet pieces chicken with salt and lemon juice. Put aside for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, chopped onion, crushed garlic, grated ginger, gram masala spices and pepper, then mix until smooth. Add tomato paste and turmeric.
3. Add yogurt mixture over the boneless tanmia chicken and then put it in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours.
4. Grill on the barbecue or in “tandour”on medium heat
5. Garnish the dish with coriander and lemon slices.