How To Cook Chicken Soup with Vermicelli and Omelette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with chopped parsley or corriander
2. Heat a pan and pour 30-45 ml of beaten eggs. Tip the pan around to spread the uncooked egg. Remove omelet when cooked. Repeat until all the quantity is done.
3. Roll the egg omelets and cut into thin strips.
4. Bring the chicken broth to a boil and add the vermicelli after cracking it. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Add the chicken and cook for more 2-3 minutes.
5. Add eggs and serve immediately.